Rick’s Diagnostic & Repair Service, Inc.
9919 SW 178th Street, Vashon WA
As advertised in the Vashon Beachcomber our next auction is Saturday, February 13, 2016. Veiwing at 11am. Auction starts at Noon. Please see details below.
As per RCW 46.55.130 The following vehicles will be sold at public auction at 9919 SW 178th St, Vashon WA on Saturday January 16, 2106 at Noon viewing starts at 11AM.
2000 Volvo S704D Vin#YV1LS61J02630919 – has key
1998 Mitsubishi Mirage Vin#JA3AY11A9WV027921
Phone (206) 463-9277 Fax (206) 463-6212
Abandoned Vehicle Auction Rules
- In accordance with the revised code of Washington (RCW 46.55.130) the above named will sell to the highest bidder each of the vehicles described above.
- Only those who provide a copy of their valid State Driver’s License, or Auto Dealer License may sign in to bid on vehicles
- Stay out of the vehicles! If you don’t stay out of the vehicles, you will be asked to leave the lot and banned from future auctions.
- The name and address of your driver’s license or business license is the only name and address that will be put on the AVR.
- You cannot buy a vehicle for someone else.
- You must sign in and receive a bidder number to bid on vehicles.
- Follow all the auctioneers’ instructions and make sure he can hear your bid and bidder number.
- Tax is added to all bids.
- No mechanical work may be performed on the premises.
- All vehicles must be paid for in cash immediately after the auction. Vehicles not paid for by 4:30 PM the day of the auction will be sold to the second bidder and the first bidder will be banned from future auctions.
- All vehicles must be off the property by 4:30 PM the day following the auction. Vehicles not removed by then will be impounded, the buyer will be responsible for all impound and storage charges and will be banned from future auctions until all charges are paid.
- Removing the vehicles from the premises is the buyer’s responsibility. We do not move vehicles or set vehicles outside.
- The lot will be locked at 4:30 PM sharp every day. Make sure you are out by then.
- Vehicles are sold complete with everything inside. Do not empty the vehicle out or leave trash on the premises. Violators will be banned from future auctions and turned over to the Sheriff for littering.
- If you want us to tow your vehicle from the auction, at an additional fee, just give one of our representatives the information.
- There are no children allowed.